Hey friends! Welcome back to Miss Rock City! Wow! Can you believe it is the last month of 2020? Be honest, what do you think 2021 will be like? Do you think Covid-19 will end, or do you think the pandemic will continue? It’s overwhelming to think about. Me, being the optimistic person I am, wanted to spread a little cheer to help you forget the dumpster fire that is 2020. If this is your first time visiting the blog, then you are in for a real treat! Today is the first day of December, which means it’s time to start Christmas shopping! Today’s post is a couple gift guides to help get you started!
In today’s post, I’ve included two gift guides: one for him and one for her. And in true Miss Rock City fashion, 100% of the gifts featured are from local stores because we love supporting local here at Miss Rock City. Now without further ado, have fun shopping and happy holidays!
Gifts For Her
1. Fuzzy slippers from Bella Boutique, located in the Heights. 10/10 already gifted these to myself lol.
2. ‘Little Rock’ t-shirt by AR Tees. See how I styled it here!
3. Fancy champagne flutes from Box Turtle, located in Hillcrest
4. Gourmet chocolates and truffles made by Carmen a Cocoa Belle Chocolates
5. Homesick candles from Moxy Modern Mercantile in SoMa
6. Ladies’ tie-dye loungewear set from Gene Lockwoods, located in West Little Rock
7. Tea, tea-ware, jewelry, and other gifts and merchandise from Abbi’s Teas & Things, located next to Box Turtle in Hillcrest
8. Custom-stamped bracelets from Bang Up Betty
9. Total revitalizing serum created and manufactured here in Little Rock by Miller Marsh Cosmestics, and sold at Red Beauty Lounge, Bella Boutique, and 10% off during the month of December from Little Rock Beauty Nurse
10. Anything from Steamroller Blues, literally anything!!
11. HydraFacial from Pout Salon
12. Sexy readers from Domestic Domestic
Gifts for Him
1. Beard-care set by Good Acres Life. Products can also be found at The Green Corner Store!
2. $100 gift card to Ozark Outdoor Supply. I’ve been shopping here for YEARS!
3. T-shirts from AR Tees
4. Patagonia jacket from Gene Lockwoods. They’ve also got a lot of other great outdoor products and apparel!
5. Dog lover gifts from Stifft’s Station Gifts
6. Pour-over and other coffee merchandise from Onyx Coffee Lab
7. Firewood carrier from Domestic Domestic
8. Gift cards, t-shirts, and growlers from Flying Brewing. We are huge fans of Flyway Brewing – I recommend the Bluewing Berry Wheat
9. Le Creuset from Eggshells Kitchen Company
10. Socks (or fanny pack) from Arkansocks
Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you have any questions about the gift guide or would like to make a suggestion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Instagram!
Have a nice day, y’all!