Hey everybody and happy holidays……………FINALLY! I’m so excited to share with you one of my favorite parts of my home today. My bar cart!
This weekend, my boyfriend and I set up our Christmas tree and I got to create this amazing holiday-themed bar cart. I will be sharing with you all of these items so you too can create a beautiful holiday-themed bar cart to put in your house. You obviously don’t have to create yours exactly like this one but I hope my post gives you some inspiration. I am always inspired by places like Target and Hobby Lobby which is where I got most of these items. I had a lot of fun shopping for these items and experimenting all the ways to organize them. I didn’t exactly know how I wanted it to look, which is actually a good thing. When you don’t know what you want you are hardly ever disappointed. I encourage you to pick up several items and just have fun with it!
- Farmhouse mini-Christmas tree sorta like this one
- Wooden serving tray
- Snowy pine cone vase fillers (didn’t know they were called that)
- Disposable decorative napkins here or here
- Your classic peppermint candy canes
- Gold-rimmed coupe glasses – you can also get them personalized!
- “Bon Appetit” rocks glasses – I got these from a mercantile shop here in Little Rock
- Fireball and La Marca Prosecco sparkling wine, but you can choose ANY booze
- Bottle opener from Target
- Merry Christmas banner – I couldn’t find this exact one on Target’s website but I found it in the wonderful dollar section at the front (you know the section I’m talking about). Or you could get these decorative poms-poms for more added cuteness
- Then there’s my Google Home mini which I didn’t really have a good place for but I knew I wanted it in the living room. It kinda blends in so I guess that the bar cart is its permanent home now lol
So bottom-line, I recommend hitting up your favorite places for holiday decor and styling ideas. Mine are Target and Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby has AMAZING deals and Target is just amazing. Totally not necessary, but I loved the idea of hanging something above the mini bar to balance out that wall. I got these monogrammed knit stockings for me, my boyfriend, and our cat. 🙂
If you have a bar cart at home, I would love to see it. Make sure to follow me on Instagram @miss.rock.city and send me a picture of yours. If you don’t have a bar cart, I’ve totally convinced you that you need one right? Do you enjoy the holidays? How are you getting in the holiday spirit? Please like and comment, and thank you so much for visiting my post. Happy styling!