Good morning! How are you? I’m so happy to have you today! Today’s post is all about what I have on my Spring wish list this year! Whether you are social distancing this week or still on your grind like moi, you can still do some ONLINE shopping. So of course, all of these items are available for online purchase. Like always, the links are below the collage. Keep reading if you’re interested!
I’ve been on a bit of a Spring roll lately (no pun intended). Earlier this month, I posted this cute spring outfit idea from Red Dress Boutique! And next week, I have a delicious spring cocktail coming out to get you through this coronapocolypse. The response I got from my last cocktail recipe was spectacular!!! Seriously, I didn’t think anybody would be interested in my vodka martini recipe! I would be satisfied if my creation brought joy to one person, so the fact that I got a lot of positive feedback tells me I need to publish more cocktail recipes! So while you’re out buying unnecessary amounts of toilet paper, make sure to stock up on unnecessary amounts of booze as well.
So like I said, today is all about my spring wish list for 2020! You’ll find that throughout the list I include some notes on transitional pieces and ways that I would style certain things. I really hope you like it. While you’re spending all this time on social media doing your #socialdistancing, follow me on my Instagram and Facebook so you will never miss a blog post! Enjoy!!!
1. Act Like A Lady by Keltie Knight, Becca Tobin, & Jac Vanek YES – the first thing on my spring wish list is a book! I used to talk so much about the Ladygang podcast on the blog! Now not as much, but it is still my favorite podcast to listen to! And now the ladies are best-selling authos!!! If you don’t listen to the Ladygang, then you should!
2. Lightweight Gold Hoop Earrings These are the perfect accessory for ANY spring look! All lightweight accessories go a very long way. I’d wear these everywhere I go, including to work, brunch, errands… at home on the couch (in isolation from the coronovirus). These small golden earrings are here to elevate any style you’re going for.
3. Babydoll T-shirt Dress I love how warmer temperatures mean the stores are introducing lots and lots cute and casual mini-dresses. This t-shirt dress from Target is the perfect addition to your spring wardrobe at the perfect color and price.
4. Pearl Studded Jean Jacket I am so in love with denim, especially jackets. This jacket would look great with a plain white t-shirt, black distressed skinny jeans, and some slides! The pearls are a great springy feature.
5. Cream Pinstripe Button-up Romper This one is on a GREAT SALE! I think it’s so girly! I’d wear this on a date night with the beau with either a jean jacket or knit cardi on breezier nights.
6. Flat-brim Fedora Hat This hat is such a lovely choice for spring! Hats are just another GREAT seasonal transitions piece, like the ones mentioned in my previous spring outfit idea blog post. If you like this one, you’ll also love this cheaper one from Pink Lily that I bought most recently. Light grey is one of the best spring neutrals that you must stock in your closet!
7. Leopard Print Ruffle Trim Top Love this top for all things! I actually already own this one. The leopard print is subtle, but the color reminds me exactly of spring. I loved wearing this with light-wash jeans and some white booties for a night out with my main chicas.
8. Shaelyn Espadrille Sneakers Yes, sneakers!! Target never disappoints! Espadrilles are perfect for the upcoming spring and summer seasons! Plus, the casualness of these shoes make for easy and comfortable styling.
9. Striped Wrap Mini Dress Another casual dress option. Yellow has to be one of the best colors for spring and summer, right? I think this would look great with the jean jacket (#4).
10. High-Rise Super Skinny Ankle Jeans Very very tempted to buy these jeans in every wash. I always pair skinny jeans with any girly, flowy top that I have. Like #7, pictured right next to it. Another great spring duo!
11. Vegan Whipstitch Crossbody I’m drooling over this catch from Sole Society! It could go with ANY of the other items on this list!
12. Somaya Sandals These were not on my original spring wish list, but I added them last minute. And can you blame me?! They’re so fun and vibrant. They’re not basic at all whatsoever. Your spring wardrobe deserves at least one fun piece!
13. Mollie Mules Well HELLO stud!! These are certainly at the top of my list along with my go-to pair featured in the other blog post. These remind me of those but with a little bit of flare.
Thank you so much for stopping by today during your craaaazy schedule. I hope you all are paying attention to the news and following all suggested guidelines for COVID-19, even if they sound ridiculous. Even if you can fight off the virus just fine, other people cannot. Your health and safety matters to me, so please don’t don’t take any risks and only go out if absolutely necessary. That’s all I’m gonna say! I LOVE this social distancing era, because I pretty much do that on any normal day. I’ll be at home a lot with my boyfriend and our cat catching up on my tv shows, video games, online shopping, and books.
If this post added value to your day, please like and share to Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Comment below your favorite item from my wish list and tell me what other things are on your wishlist! Hope you have a great day and I will talk to you guys in my next blog post. Baiiiii xoxo